Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oh hey guys. Hope you weren't waiting too long...

Hello everyone~

Sorry that there's been such a long wait since the last post. ;A;

Between moving and trying to get my camera to work and trying to find a job the blog just got put on the back-burner so sorry about that D:
But now that I've found and gotten my camera to work I can start updating some more things~!



Like that exchange portfolio I was a part of? I can get you guys pictures of those fancy prints!
There's that big 2x3 wood block I made last year which I've had trouble photographing in the past and I still want to show you guys soon.
Also that scroll I did? Yeah I should probably get some photos of that too.
I was looking back at the past posts and realized I never posted my last weaving project either so I should probably get that up here to.


Basically I'm sorry for the wait but I'll try to get some stuff back up here soon. :3
As an apology, have some bad photographs of some bad sketches :D






No comments:

Post a Comment